Pricing

Links

 Phone Support 8
  $999/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Phone Support
> 8 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $100
Add Services on Sunday $300
Add Email Answering Services $250


 Phone Support 12
  $1300/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Phone Support
> 12 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $150
Add Services on Sunday $350
Add Email Answering Services $350


 Phone Support 24/7
  $2600/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Phone Support
> 24 hours a day
> Monday to Sunday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays Free
Add Services on Sunday Free
Add Email Answering Services Free


Chat Support 8
  $999/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Online Chat Support
> 8 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $100
Add Services on Sunday $300
Add Email Answering Services $250


 Chat Support 12
  $1300/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Online Chat Support
> 12 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $150
Add Services on Sunday $350
Add Email Answering Services $350


 Chat Support 24/7
  $2600/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Live Online Chat Support
> 24 hours a day
> Monday to Sunday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays Free
Add Services on Sunday Free
Add Email Answering Services Free


Email Answering 8
  $999/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Email Answering Service
> 8 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $100
Add Services on Sunday $300


 Email Answering 12
  $1300/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Email Answering Service
> 12 hours a day
> Monday to Friday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays $150
Add Services on Sunday $350


 Email Answering 24/7
  $2600/mo
per Desk
  ......................................................................
> Email Answering Service
> 24 hours a day
> Monday to Sunday
......................................................................
Add
Services on Saturdays Free
Add Services on Sunday Free




>
Inbound Call Center
>
Outbound Call Center
>
Email & Chat Service
>
Business Model
>
Telemarketing Compliance
>
Call Center FAQ
>
Call Center A-Z
>
Call Center Glossary

FREE TRIAL QUOTE
Please send your
quaries with this.
..................................................

Copyrights © medical-billing.isourceindia.com, 2003-2007. All Rights Reserved